This space saver cooler bag is thoughtfully designed to be flexible enough for both work and outing purposes.
With the aim of all-in-one (store bottles/storage bags and breastpumps in one single cooler bag),
this bag suits the needs of breastfeeding mothers who are after a compact yet sleek combo.
Carry your breastmilk in style by using the 3-way carrying method that his bag allows
- hand carry, shoulder sling, hook to stroller
A well-structured bag that is truly functional.
Definitely a great companion as you embark on your breastfeeding journey.
A small investment that goes a long way.
- Holds up to 8 standard neck bottles measuring 5 oz
- Holds up to 8 bags of filled Autumnz Double Ziplock Breastmilk Storage Bags (7oz each)
- 2 separate compartments - one to store your breastmilk and the other to store your breastpump*
- Spacious room to fit Medela Swing, Medela Harmony, Medela Mini Electric, Medela Manual, Avent Isis Manual,
Avent Isis Uno
- Wide opening when unzipped giving easy and spacious access to the interior
- Fully insulated inner (with padding) to keep breastmilk cooler for a longer time
- Built-in inner mesh pocket for storage
- Built-in inner elasticed strap to hold your breastmilk bottle /
storage bag upright to prevent leakage of breastmilk
- High quality waterproof and dirt-resistant nylon outer making it durable and easily maintained
(wipe with a damp cloth)
- Durable zippers with stylish steel buckles that give a touch of sophistication
- Comes with a sturdy and padded hand carry handle - for hand carry
- Comes with a detachable and adjustable shoulder sling strap - or adjust to the smallest setting for hand sling
- Comes with a separate, independent buckle that can be looped around the carry handle and buckled securely to your
stroller handle or diaper bag.
- Comes with a handy and spacious zippered back pocket for storing your bits and bobs securely
- Size - 16cm (W) x 27cm (H) x25cm (D)
- Tested to keep breastmilk chilled for up to 14 hours with 3 pcs of Autumnz Reusable Ice Pack
- Advised to keep electric breastpumps separate from milk, i.e.
in the 2 separate compartments available to avoid unnecessary contact with liquid.