A nursing bra every mom will love, complements your wardrobe, nursing or not…
• Seamless ¾ cup - it gives a natural support to the full cup with less covering and a natural neck line. Ideal for wearing with everyday items such as low necklines, tight knit tops or silky dresses
• Multi ways – detachable and exchangeable shoulder straps – allow you to wear the bra in multi ways (normal, halter, racer back) or to wear it with your own pretty shoulder straps.
• Removable underwire – use it with/without underwire to suit your different needs during different stages of motherhood
• Non crush, soft, and yet breathable padding (same as our very popular Daphness strapless bra) for all the comfort and great fit you need
• Easy one-handed release/put-back hook for quick nursing while cradling baby
Available in sizes 34B, 34C, 34D, 34DD, 36B, 36C, 36D, 36DD, 38B, 38C, 38D.
Sizing guide: To determine your band size and cup size, you'll need to take two measurements while wearing a good-fitting, unpadded bra. For the band size, measure around the body, just under the arms, with a measuring tape. Remember to stand up straight and breathe normally. If the measurement is an uneven number, round up to the next even number.
To determine your cup size, you'll need to measure around your body at the fullest part of the bust. Be certain the measuring tape is secure against your back.
Subtract the first measurement (the underarm measurement) from the second measurement (the bust) and look at the chart below to determine your cup size.
Difference between bust and band measurement: Cup Size
Up to 1" larger: A
Up to 2" larger: B
Up to 3" larger: C
Up to 4" larger: D
|Choose Your Options:-