Portable UV Steriliser for your bottle, teats and pacifiers
- Eliminates up to 99% of harmful germs on bottles, teats and pacifiers.
- Safe to use, clinically tested, environmentally friendly UV technology
- Easy to use and quick to sanitise- in about 7 minutes
- Portable & Compact - ideal sanitisation for parents and babies on the go (e.g. shopping, visiting, travelling)
- Sanitise most common bottles, teats & pacifiers (e.g. Avent, Dr Brown's, NUK, MAM, etc)
- Operates with only 2 x AAA (1.5V) batteries
- Only available in green
Why Should I Use HyGenie?
"The number of bacteria on dirty bottle teats and pacifiers is far greater than on toys and general household goods."
An infant's immune system is acquired from its mother. 100% at birth quickly deteriorates to 35% in the first three months, this is followed by a slow and gradual increase up to ~55% at 18 months. These early stages of a baby's life, is when they are most susceptible to infection and illness. It is at these times when your precious little ones need the most protection.
Germs commonly found on pacifiers and bottle teats and unwillingly transferred to your baby can cause illness and adverse effects. Nobody likes to see their baby sick! Sterilising your baby’s pacifier and teats is one key way you can add to caring for and protecting your baby.
HyGenie is tested to kill common types of bacteria such as E. Coli, Shigella, Legionella and Fungus.
How Does it Work?
The word's first patented UV/Ozone (O3) lamp has dual mechanism technology. Ultraviolet emitted rays and activated ozone combine to kill germs and bacteria.
The UV rays penetrate and attack their DNA, resulting in their termination.
Ozone, one of the most powerful disinfectants in the world, kills the germs by rupturing the cell wall and attacking the nucleus.
(Product dimension: 74mm x 82 mm)
ATZ Care (Autumnz) is the appointed distributor for this product in Malaysia and Singapore. If you are interested to carry this product in your store, pls contact us.
(Sold in USA for USD29.90)