Jingle Jungle Breastmilk Freezer Tray w Lid (6oz)
How it works?
- It freezes expressed breastmilk in 0.5oz servings of milk cubes (total of 6oz per tray),
thus allowing moms/carers to give milk “made to order”. Moms/carers just need to defrost the
number of milk cubes needed. The system has made it convenient for feeding or even topping up
during feeding if the baby demands for more milk. You don’t have to thaw another bottle which is
taking too long and yet risking wasting it, as your baby may just need that extra bit more.
- When baby starts solid, the milk cubes will come in handy. You will just need to thaw 1 or
2 milk cubes to go with your baby’s cereal.
- Oops… before we forget, it makes a good solution to freeze your home made baby food too.
What is it made of?
The milk tray is made of FDA-approved medical-grade soft silicone, which is BPA free and
Phthalates free. They are also safe for the environment.
- Come with fitted cover that block out freezer burn and odour from the freezer and of
course more hygienic too.
- 0.5oz servings breastmilk freezes faster, minimizing the amount of nutrients lost.
- Stackable space saving design.
- Heat resistant up to 425 degrees.
- Soft silicone material makes it easy to push frozen cubes out without having to warm the tray
- Reusable and can last, depending on use, for years.
- Fat-soluble breastmilk nutrients will not cling to tray.
- Milk cubes will thaw much faster than bottles or bags.
- 0.5oz milk cubes fit through ALL bottle openings, be it standard or wide-neck
- Great for freezing puree for baby and soup stock, or as ice cube tray.
- Environmentally friendly.
How to use it?
The tray is used to freeze expressed breastmilk, not actually store breastmilk.
To use, pour expressed breastmilk into the tray. Once the breastmilk is frozen, you will then
“pop out” the milk cubes and store them in dated freezer-safe zip lock bags or containers until
ready to use and the tray is then ready to be reused.
Freezer-safe zip lock bags or containers are safe to hold frozen food products like breast milk,
remember the milk is already frozen! It is safe to touch the frozen breastmilk as long as you
wash your hands prior to handling the milk.
|Choose Your Options:-