Keeps contents sterile for up to 6 hours
Effective sterilization - steam sterilization is proven to be the most effective way to eliminate harmful bacteria
Easy to use – just add water, load, switch on, contents are sterile and ready to use in approximately 8 minutes
Generous capacity - holds up to 6 bottles or 2 sets of breastpump parts
1 Year Warranty
User manual complete with graphics provided for your easy reference and instructions in only writing as below
- Pour exactly 90ml of water into the steriliser body. This is important. If you use less than 90ml,
your items may not be properly sterilised. If you use more than 90ml, the cycle may take longer than normal.
- Slide the bottle rack down the central stem, with the bottle neck facing down.
- Place the nipples and other parts on the accessories tray.
- Put the lid on and items are ready to be sterilised.
- Cycle time will vary depending on the load. After each cycle the unit will automatically power off.
Approximate cycle time is 8 minutes.
- After sterilisation, do not remove the lid straight away. Let the steriliser cool down for 3 minutes.
- Turn off the mains and unplugged.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before removing the sterilised items.
- If necessary, shake the excess water from items before assembling.
- The contents will remain sterile for up to 6 hours, following the end of the cycle,
provided the lid is not removed.