Sterilising Made Easy Now
- Conveniently sterilises bottle and breastpump parts
- Eliminates 99.9% of household bacteria and germs
- Ideal for sterilising on-the-go or while traveling
- Five steriliser bags a pack and each bag is reusable up to 20 times (total of 100 uses per retail pack @ RM0.129 per sterilisation)
- Real time saver for moms
1. Wash and rinse loose breast pump parts and bottles.
2. Pour 2 ounces ( 60ml ) of tap water into bag. Without appropriate amount of water, the parts could distort in shape.
3. Place breast pump parts and bottles into bag. Make sure all parts are disassembled and loose. Do not overfill steam bag.
NOTE: If you are sterilising breast pump tubing, this will require more tap water. Lay pump tubing flat on the bottom of the steam bag and make sure it is completely submerged in water. Be sure to sterilise tubing separately from any other parts.
4. Seal steam bag tightly.
5. Place steam bag in the centre of turntable in microwave. Make sure steam bag is standing upright. Rotate bag half-way through if your microwave does not have a turntable.
6. Microwave on High Power using the time chart below:
1.5 minutes for 1100W+
3 minutes for 800-1100W
5 minutes for 500-750W
7. Use a protective layer like an oven mitt or pot holder to remove the bag from your microwave.
WARNING:Be careful as steam and water will be very hot.
8. Use built-in Drain Spout to pour out remaining water before removing the sterilised parts.