Medela Freestyle breast pump is the world's smallest high-performance electric breast pump gives a mother more time and flexibility in her everyday life. Just like its name - Medela Freestyle is ideal for daily and frequent use.
Medela Freestyle breast pump features:
- 2-Phase Expression
- Single or double pumping
- Stylish shoulder bag including cooler for on-the-go convenience
- Rechargeable battery provides 3 hours pumping time
- The LCD screen digital display is the best used for late pumping sessions
- Medela Freestyle provides a memory button can be used to save your favorite pumping pattern for the next pumping session
Breast milk is best for the baby. And the baby's natural sucking rhythm is best for the mother. In intensive pioneer work, Medela has converted the baby's intuitive knowledge into technological know-how. The result is 2-Phase Expression – the new standard for unsurpassed naturalness, comfort and efficiency in breast pumps. The innovative technology is based on state-of-the-art research and brings the breastfeeding mother all-round comfort and convenience.
Medela Freestyle is proven to:
- feel most like a baby
- get more milk in less time
- achieve faster milk ejection and faster milk flow
This breast pump is entitled 1 year warranty given by LACTAEQUIP (M) SDN BHD.
If there is any faulty
on the breast pump, please send it back to A-18-3, Menara UOA Bangsar, NO.5, Jalan Bangsar Utama 1,
59000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Contact: 03 22846388.
If you plan to purchase the breast pump 1-2 months before your delivery,
please inform us and we will write your expected delivery date on the receipt.
To claim the warranty, please attached your baby’s birth cert and the warranty will start from
your delivery date.
How to choose the right breast pump?
How Medela Freestyle mimic baby nursing pattern?
Studies have shown that babies change the way they suckle at a mother’s breast during breastfeeding by nursing in two phases:
- Initially, they suckle fast and light to stimulate the milk ejection reflex and to start the milk flowing.
- Then, they switch to a slower and deeper suck to get as much milk as quickly as
What is 2-Phase Expression?
It is the only research based breast pump technology to mimic a baby's natural nursing rhythm. The unique combination of a rapid stimulation and slower expression makes pumping especially gentle, comfortable and efficient.