Harmony manual breastpump is ideal for mothers who only express milk occasionally
and do not want to miss the usual feel of their baby.
Harmony is light and handy which make it convenient for mothers to bring
it wherever they go. Furthermore, it is very powerful and has the first
recommendation in withdrawing flat or inverted nipple.
Include with Calma Teat
It is a breastpump with:
- 2-Phase Expression
- Ergonomic swivel handle to provide highest flexibility
- Gently massaging SoftFit Breastshield with maximum comfort. soft, flexible and comfortably massages the breast and areola. It imitates a baby's sucking action on the breast and helps to encourage milk flow.
- Fewer parts than other manual breastpumps
Breastmilk is best for the baby. And the baby's natural sucking rhythm is best for the mother. In intensive pioneer work, Medela has converted the baby's intuitive knowledge into technological know-how. The result is 2-Phase Expression – the new standard for unsurpassed naturalness, comfort and efficiency in
breastpumps. The innovative technology is based on state-of-the-art research and brings the breastfeeding mother all-round comfort and convenience.
Therefore, Harmony is proven to:
- feel most like a baby
- get more milk in less time
- achieve faster milk ejection and faster milk flow
How do babies nurse?
Studies have shown that babies change the way they suckle at a mother’s breast during breastfeeding by nursing in two phases:
- Initially, they suckle fast and light to stimulate the milk ejection reflex and to start the milk flowing.
- Then, they switch to a slower and deeper suck to get as much milk as quickly as
What is 2-Phase Expression?
It is the only research based breastpump technology to mimic a baby's natural nursing rhythm. The unique combination of a rapid stimulation and slower expression makes pumping especially gentle, comfortable and efficient.
How to choose the right breast pump?