MOM'S PRECIOUS HOT & COLD GEL PACK
Contains 2 Reusable Packs
- To ease the discomfort of Engorgement, Blocked Ducts and Mastitis.
- To promote blood flow, milk flow and enhances healing (leg cramps, back aches, stomach
- To be used as cold compress to relieve pain or discomfort (migraine, fever, sports injury etc)
- Use warm or cool depending on your needs.
- Elongated shape conforms to a variety of breast sizes and other body parts
- Comes with a soft and hand-washable pouch for maximum comfort
1. Breastfeeding is best for baby's health. However, Engorgement, Blocked Ducts and Mastitis can add discomfort to the experience of
being a new mother. Mom's Precious Hot and Cold Packs have been designed to bring you immediate and effective warming and cooling relief.
2. Engorgement - Use cold compress first to relieve pain or discomfort before nursing then followed
by warm compress may help the milk begin to flow. AVOID using warmth for more than a few minutes
as it can increase swelling and inflammation.
3. Blocked Ducts & Mastitis - Use warm with gentle massage just before a nursing session to
improve milk flow and cool after & between nursing sessions to help soothe and reduce swelling.
Directions Warm Therapy
To Warm in Microwave:
Because microwaves vary in power, you need to find the correct heating time carefully.
Before you begin, flatten the pack and ensure gel is distributed evenly. Heat in the microwave
for up to 60 seconds (30 secs per side). Before applying, knead pack and check temperature to
ensure the comfortable feel on the packs. Apply wherever needed for 20 minutes. If required,
you may re-heat for a further 10 seconds in microwave.
To Warm in Hot Water:
Use water which has just been boiled. Soak in the boiling water for approx. 5 min. Remove when
its ready for use and insert into the pouch provided. Apply to the injury or area of discomfort.
Directions Cool Therapy
To Chill in Refrigerator:
Place the packs in refrigerator or freezer compartment for at least 2 hours before use
(for first time usage). Before applying, knead pack and check temperature to ensure the pack
feels comfortable. Insert gel pack into the pouch. Apply where needed for 20 minutes.
If required, re-cool in freezer for 10-20 minutes.
To Clean: Carefully hand-wash with a mild soap in luke warm water and allow to dry before
NOTE: Hot & Cold Packs may also be used to keep food or drinks warm OR chilled in
an insulated bag.
Use only as directed. Discard if pack is punctured or torn and avoid eye or skin contact with,
or ingestion of contents. Keep away from children. For external use only. If condition persists,
consult your healthcare provider, midwife, or lactation consultant.