Spectra Dew 350 is having higher suction compared to Dew 300 with 6 Months Warranty. And the suction can be easily adjusted compared to Spectra 3 and 7.
We have Demo pump at showroom. Test it before you buy!!
It comes with Silicone Massager for comfort and 2 filters for minimize the risk of back flow.
Spectra DEW 350 Outstanding Features:
Besides, this package comes with Extra Spectra Extra Breast Shield Set for you to do double pumping.
- HIGH suction power
Quiet operation even at maximum power
- shorter period for expressing breast milk
- helps to draw out inverted nipples
Double pumping (option) recommended
- quiet and pleasant pumping thus minimizing disturbance to mother and baby
Automatic suck-and-release rhythm
- reduce pumping time by 30% to 50%
- increase milk production and accelerate milk ejection reflex
Adjustable suction power
- simulates an infant's suction rhythm for a more natural expression of breast milk
Wide cap adapter
- maximize milk production while accommodating to your comfort suction power level
Cool & Sweet colour
- for use with wide neck feeding bottle
- body with pink and red knob
This breast pump is entitled 6 months warranty given by HISTOPOINT (M) SDN BHD.
If there is any faulty on the breast pump during the warranty period, you can please send it back
to 41, Jalan SS18/6, Subang Jaya, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Contact:03-56317288. For Enjoy Breastfeed customer from outstation, you can request a loan unit from
us for FREE with a deposit if RM300, while sending the breast pump for repair at service centre.
The courier fee will be deducted from the deposit before refund the balance to you after you has sent
the loan unit back to us.
If you plan to purchase the breast pump 1-2 months before your delivery, please inform us and we will
write your expected delivery date on the receipt. To claim the warranty, please attached your baby’s
birth cert and the warranty will start from your delivery date.
SPECTRA Dew 350 SPECIFICATION
||0 ~ 350
|Suction cycle (Cycles/minute)
|Dual pumping options