Demo pump available at showroom. Test it before you buy - If not suitable will cause lower supply!!
Review from Enjoy Breastfeed-Not suitable for exclusive pumping and to increase milk supply! M1 focus more on portability.
The Spectra M1 Electric Breast Pump – for mums wanting complete portability and flexibility so they can pump how they like, when they like and where they like!
Spectra M1 Features:
- The Spectra M1 comes with double kit, so you can double pump – pumping both breasts at once saves so much time, which as a busy mum trying to find time to express, you will really appreciate. Double pumping also ramps up levels of prolactin (the milk producing hormone) in your blood, so is better for supporting milk supply.
- The Spectra M1 has a nozzle for each milk collection kit, making it easy to swap from single to double pumping. Just attach a milk collection kit to both nozzles if you will be double pumping, or if you only want to single pump, you can just close off the second nozzle.
- Letdown mode – switch with a touch to the letdown mode, which is a light, quick mode designed to speed the start of milkflow, just the way a baby does. This will get you expressing faster and help your body get on board with the job of expressing milk.
- Easy adjustment of cycle speed & suction strength – touch button controls allow you to adjust suction strength and cycle with one touch. As you increase the suction, the speed will slow down
- Inbuilt rechargeable battery – Use your M1 Plus while plugged into mains, or just use it wherever you like from its inbuilt rechargeable battery.
- Closed system – the Spectra M1 has a closed system, which means that there is no way for milk to get into the pump motor. Milk particles in the pump motor can lead to the growth of mould and is a potential source of virus transmission.
- Note: High suction might not be good to all, let down will only occurred with comfortable suction.
What are the negatives?
- Doesn’t provide as much flexibility over the pump program as the S2
- Is noisier than Spectra 3, Dew 300, 350 models
- If you are exclusively pumping or needing to rely on a pump to establish supply, we do always recommend you use a hospital grade breast pump such as Spectra Dew 350. S2 is a breast pump with vibration, NOT truly hospital grade.
This breast pump is entitled 1 YEAR warranty given by HISTOPOINT (M) SDN BHD.
If there is any faulty on the breast pump during the warranty period, you can please send it back
to 41, Jalan SS18/6, Subang Jaya, 47500 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Contact:03-56317288. For Enjoy Breastfeed customer from outstation, you can request a loan unit from
us for FREE with a deposit if RM300, while sending the breast pump for repair at service centre.
The courier fee will be deducted from the deposit before refund the balance to you after you has sent
the loan unit back to us.
If you plan to purchase the breast pump 1-2 months before your delivery, please inform us and we will
write your expected delivery date on the receipt. To claim the warranty, please attached your baby’s
birth cert and the warranty will start from your delivery date.
SPECTRA M1 SPECIFICATION
||0 ~ 300
|Suction cycle (Cycles/minute)
||Approx.30-46 (Slower when suction increased)
|Dual pumping options
||mains or inbuilt rechargeable battery