TS thermal sensor
as the frozen milk defrosts the thermal sensor TS turns from blue to white indicating that the milk is ready for use.
direction for use
- open the milk bag by gently pulling the zipper seal apart
- pour breast milk into the milk bag
- close the bag and mark the name, date and time.
- bags can be stored upright in the refrigerator or freezer.
- place frozen milk in the refrigerator for several hours before use.
- warm until desired feeding temperature is reached
- shake it well if the milk fat has separated before feeding.
- do not thaw frozen milk in microwave
- do not refreeze milk once it has been thawed
- do not feed thawed milk if TS is totaly white