"You Have A Baby" breastmilk storage bags are ideal for breast milk storage in refrigerator or freezer.
To seal bags, you may use rubber bands, wire tie or plastic sealing clips.
- Pre-sterilized for convenience and cleanliness.
- Contain ounce/ml markings for accurate measuring
- Contain space to mark the date and time you prepared the breast milk.
- 100 pieces (8oz) per box
To store your breast milk, pour expressed breastmilk into the storage bags
, then, secure it with clips, twist-ties, cable ties or rubber bands before storing the milk in the refrigerator or freezer.
- If stored in a freezer: Thaw the frozen milk first. Once thawed, carefully pour milk out of the storage bag into a feeding bottle for warming up. DO NOT microwave, boil or warm up the storage bags.
- If stored in a refrigerator: Carefully pour milk out from the storage bag into a feeding bottle for warming up. DO NOT microwave, boil or warm up the storage bags.
- Discard the storage bag after single use.